Machu Picchu 2D/1N overnight
The area that you will trek through on the Inca Trail is a National Park. This park is being reforested in a planned and controlled way. The rangers who are working on this project can greatly benefit from hand tools and other supplies that are hard to come by in Peru. As part of this trek, you will be provided with information as to a simple tool or supply that you can bring to help a ranger.
If you do not have time to do the Inca trail, we cater for 4 days or any other similar hiking tours to Machupicchu. It doesn't matter if you lack of time or one a tight budget, this would be the best option if you are still interested in exploring the Andes and the luscious green landscape around Aguas Calientes. By doing this package, you are not in a rush but instead you will have plenty of time to visit the hot springs at Aguas calientes village. Take the opportunity to explore Putucusi Mountain where few people can go for 1 hour to climb from the village, or instead you can go to Mandor flowers garden and the amazing waterfall. But most important of all, you will be able to get the ticket for Huayna Picchu Mountain or simply just have relaxing time in the new seven wonder of the Incas Machupicchu. Remember, this might be just once in a lifetime experience so you deserve to enjoy it!
- Book Now
- 1 or 2 day train package to Machu Picchu
- Choose from Expedition or Vistadome Trains
- A scenic way to experience Machu Picchu
- Sunrise tour in Private Service
- Day 1 : Cusco/Sacred Valley train station - Aguas Calientes
- Day 2 : Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco/Sacred Valley
DAY 1.- CUSCO - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTES
we will pick you up at early morning from your hotel to take you to the train station (time will be confirmed). It might be from Poroy station which is only 20
minutes away from Cusco or perhaps from Ollantaytambo which is 2 hours from Cusco, this is depending on the train company; either way the train drive is breathtaking with very comfortable seats. During the trip, you will enjoy many glacier peaks, green lush valleys and many Inca farming terraces in both sites of the valley. Moreover, you will view from the train one of the many Inca ruins and the km 82 where Inca classic trail begins. Little by little, you will enter to the jungle and Aguas Calientes (2000 meters high above sea level) where our representative will pick you up and take you to the hotel, then you will have free afternoon where you can organize some activities such as visit to the hot springs, Mandor Gardes or waterfalls. Lunch and dinner will be at the restaurant.
DAY 2.- AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO.
After early breakfast at hotel you will take bus to the ruins which only takes 30 minutes and departs every 10 minutes. Or if you don't want to take the bus but preferred to hike along the Inca trail just let your guide know so that he can show you the Inca trail to Machupicchu which takes you about 1h 20 minutes approx.
In Machupicchu you will meet you group where you will have 2 hours guided tour then will have extra time to explore the ruins or by yourself. If on the other hand you want to see Huaynapicchu you can climb or you can go to the most famous spot of Machupicchu. The sun gate is 1 hour climb or if you simply want to get postcard pictures of the ruins, by all means do so. We encourage all the travelers to make the most of their time in this place. There are options that you can take to Aguas Calientes either by bus or carry on with your walking through those famous Inca steps.
The usual departure time is in the afternoon to Ollantaytambo by bus to your hotel in Cusco.
To climb to the sun gate you don't need to get any ticket, it's for every one because the trail is not as steep as Huaynapicchu, the view is of course as beautiful as the other one which takes you 1 hour.
The other options would be to walk up to the Inca Bridge where you can get panoramic view of Machupicchu ruins which takes you 45 minutes. This place was built by the Incas in on of the most difficult places and mountains which connects with other Inca ruins such as Vilcabamba, and llactapata.
This tours needs to be booked in advance due to the train ticket is limited. Enjoy your stay with us and thank you for choosing Puma Path!
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Native Andean Tree
- All necessary tools for tree planting
- WalkingTree T-Shirt
- Ceremony with your tour guide and locals
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Bus transportation to the train station.
- Train ride to Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up from Aguas aclientes train station and take you to the hotel
- Free afternoon to visit to the hot spring or walk to the flower garden.
- Accommodation in the hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Bus ticket from Aguas calientes to Machupicchu.
- Entrance fee to MachuPicchu.
- English speaking tour guide for the tour.
- Free extra time to climb to huaynapicchu Mountain.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas calientes.
- Return train ticket to Ollantaytambo then by bus to Cusco and to your hotel.
- Meals which can be organized at the restaurant.
- Extra expenses such as the tip for the guide.
- Entrance fee to the hot springs.
- Small day pack.
- Original Passport and student card if it is valid.
- Good camera.
- One Jacket.
- Sun hat.
- Sun's cream.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Machu Picchu area is humid and hot.
- Extra money for some extra snacks.
- We would recommended you to take pack lunch to Machu Picchu.
- If you are visiting in the wet season take plastic poncho and rain gear.
- Take enough drinking water and an electrolyte since in Machu Picchu is very expensive.
- You are allowed to take water bottle and snacks into MachuPicchu ruins.
- Day pack should be just 25lt, they do not allowed big bags.
MINIMUM PEOPLE REQUIRED 2 :
- Machu Picchu Overnight tour with Hotel Waman *** $385.00
- Machu Picchu Overnight tour with hotel La Cabana *** $ 395
- If you have one other especific please let us know.
Studen discount with isic student card $ 15
- Inca Trail Expedition 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Private Groups 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Expedition 5D/4N
- Inca Trail Expedition 2D/1N
- Salkantay Trek 5D/4N
- Salkantay Trek 4D/3N
- Inka trail 7D/6N
- Choquequirao Trek 5D/4N
- Choquequirao Trek 4D/3N
- Choquequirao to Machupicchu Trek 9D/8N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N
- Huchuy Qosqo to Machu Picchu 3D/2N
- Vilcabamba Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N
- Huchuy Qosqo 2D/1N
- Ausangate Trek 5D/4N
- Chankachuco Trek 4D/ 3N
- Ausangate Trek 7D/6N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N