Machupicchu Full Day
Machupicchu Tour with a Expedition Tourist train with reserved seats.
Transfer from hotel approx at 6.30 -6.45 am. reconfirmed by main office the day before the tour at your checkin.
- Book Now
For those of you not interested in trekking or staying overnight in Aguas Calientes, we do offer a 1 day tour to Machu Picchu that will leave Cusco early in the morning and you will return to your hotel that same evening. We will still take care of all the logistics and you will be escorted through the ruins with an amazing Alpaca guide.
Day 1: Tour to Machupicchu with a Expedition tourist train.
The train ride consists of spectacular views in this wonderful land of the Incas, amazing landscapes of mountains and valleys, Inca farming terraces on both sides of the valley, snow capped mountains and sub-tropical jungle near the Ceja de Selva. From Pachar the sacred Vilcanota river will be our companion until arrival at Aguas Calientes (2040m) well known as Machu Picchu Pueblo. Your guide will meet you at the train station and transfer you to the bus for 25 minutes to Machu Picchu. A guided tour of Machupicchu “The Old Sacred Mountain” takes approx 2 hrs and then you have some free time for photos.
Machupicchu, the lost city of the Incas, where the last emperors, priests and priestesses took refuge and where the empire survived for 40 years after the arrival of the Spaniards. Secret and mysterious citadel from the time of Pachacutec Inca Yupanqui (IX-Inca`s Dinasty) emperor, his presumed constructor. Then apparently its existence was even well-known only by the authorities and the priests of the Tawantinsuyo “The four lands of the empire”. Machupicchu prodigy of architecture of aesthetic recklessness and by the magestic and harmony of its forms, by the impeccable organization of its terraces, stairs, buildings, patios, passages that are set up in this nest of condors, surrounded by mountains, between the mountain range and the forest like but the extraordinary constructive feat of the pre-Hispanic man.
The bus ticket down to Aguas Calientes town is included
Return by Tourist Train to Poroy Cusco or train to Ollantaytambo then Private Bus to Cusco. arriving to Plaza Recocijo near Cusco`s main Plaza de Armas approximately 9.15pm
What is Included:
- Early transfer at 06:30/ 06:45 am from your hotels to Poroy or Ollanta train station.
- Expedition train ticket from Poroy or Ollanta to Aguas Calientes.
- Expedition train ticket return to Cusco or Ollanta and Private bus to Cusco.
- Tourist bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu picchu ( 25-30 minutes ).
- Admission entrance ticket for Machu-picchu sanctuary.
- Guided tour in English (2 hours approximately) (2 hrs free time to explore in your own).
- Tourist bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer from station to your hotel.
What is not Included:
- Buffet lunch – Aguas Calientes.
- Sanctuary Hotel restaurant US$40 for a lunch, even snacks are expensive.
- or bring a snacks and drinks with you.
$280 per person
$20 discount for those with ISIC cards or under 15.
To go by the Vistadome: $65 for one way or $100 roundtrip
Add Huaynapicchu for $25 per person.
- Inca Trail Expedition 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Private Groups 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Expedition 5D/4N
- Inca Trail Expedition 2D/1N
- Salkantay Trek 5D/4N
- Salkantay Trek 4D/3N
- Inka trail 7D/6N
- Choquequirao Trek 5D/4N
- Choquequirao Trek 4D/3N
- Choquequirao to Machupicchu Trek 9D/8N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N
- Huchuy Qosqo to Machu Picchu 3D/2N
- Vilcabamba Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N
- Huchuy Qosqo 2D/1N
- Ausangate Trek 5D/4N
- Chankachuco Trek 4D/ 3N
- Ausangate Trek 7D/6N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N