Nazca Lines 2 Days
Without argument, the star attractions in Nazca are the Nazca Lines. They are a set of ancient geoglyphs - huge lines drawn in the surface of the desert near Nazca. They were created thousands of years ago by an ancient tribe for reasons that remain unclear even to this day. Some of the figures are geometric, such as spirals and trapezoids and lines. Others are anthropomorphic, in the form of animals, birds, and people. Perhaps the most famous figures are the hummingbird, the spider, the whale, the dog, and a mysterious humanoid figure referred to as "the astronaut."
- Book Now
There are four main ways of seeing the Nazca Lines. The best option for you or your group, to see the Nazca Lines,
depends on your budget, your tour route, and how much time you have available.
Reserve a flight now by emailing
Health and Well-being Notice:
This tour is one of the most popular tours in Peru, but it is important to note the following: tourists who are mildly sensitive to motion sickness or flight sickness are encouraged to purchase medications or patches to prevent nauseua and discomfort during the flight. Many pharmacies in Ica, Nazca, and Lima sell these pills.
Day 1: AFTERNOON 1ST CLASS BUS TO NAZCA
Evening of Day 1:Transfer from your hotel in Cusco at approx 5-5:20 pm.to the Bus Terminal. From Cusco you`ll take the overnight Bus at 6:00 pm to Nazca arriving at approx 06:00 am
Distance Travelled:Cusco - Abancay -Nazca 600 Km 14 hours by bus
Day 2: FLIGHT OVER THE LINES,NAZCA TOUR & BUS TO LIMA
Arrival to Nazca approx 06:00 am. Our representant in Nazca will wait for you at Bus Terminal and then transferred to the grounds of Hotel Maisson Suisse to rest and relax. There are a couple of local restaurants nearby where you can buy breakfast if you like or also in the hotel but many prefer to eat something after the flight instead!
Between 8 amd 8.30am you are transferred to the Nazca Aerodromo for your Flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines. Approximately 35 Minutes flying over this enigmatic "pampas", where hundreds of years ago ancient Peruvians drew huge designs, which can be seen only from the air. Afterwards, we will visit the Pre-Inca cementry of Chauchilla. After touring around we go back to Nazca to visit a Ceramic Studio, where a craftsman will give us a better insight about the Nazca Civilization and the colorful vessels they made hundreds of years ago; The local factory with the process of Gold extraction will be also visited. Free time for lunch.
Transfer back to the hotel to pick up your luggage 13:00 Hrs pm transfer to bus terminal for the 13.30pm Ormeno Class Bus or Cruz del Sur Bus to Lima arriving Lima at approx 8.30 pm. End of our service,
Distance Travelled:Nazca to Lima 451kms 6-7 hours bus
What is Included:
- Transfers to Bus Terminal
- Bus Cusco -Nazca, Reception
- Fly over the Lines (Airport departure tax and entrance fee)
- Tour of Nazca Sites Cantalloc Aqueducts, Paredones, Artisan process of Gold extraction & Handcratf Ceramic workshop
- Transfer to Bus Terminal Nazca
- Bus Nazca - Lima end
What is not Included:
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water, snacks
- Insurance of any kind
We recommend that you bring
- You must carry your original passport for the flyover of the Nazca lines.
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Sunscream, sun glasses
- Bathing Suit
- Money for souveniers and drinks.
US$ 540 per person (small group up to 6 persons)
- Inca Trail Expedition 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Private Groups 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Expedition 5D/4N
- Inca Trail Expedition 2D/1N
- Salkantay Trek 5D/4N
- Salkantay Trek 4D/3N
- Inka trail 7D/6N
- Choquequirao Trek 5D/4N
- Choquequirao Trek 4D/3N
- Choquequirao to Machupicchu Trek 9D/8N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N
- Huchuy Qosqo to Machu Picchu 3D/2N
- Vilcabamba Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N
- Huchuy Qosqo 2D/1N
- Ausangate Trek 5D/4N
- Chankachuco Trek 4D/ 3N
- Ausangate Trek 7D/6N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N