- All provide a personal touch service with professional local tour guides, small group size and the highest quality equipment.
- Your comfort and convenience are of our utmost concern. We provide all necessary camping equipment for your trek.
- Included in prices are: sleeping tent, sleeping bag, rollmat and pillow for your comfort. Please feel free to bring your own sleeping bag if you prefer.
- All hotels are very comfortable 3 star hotels for a great night's sleep before Machu Picchu. Other grade hotels are available at your request.
Adventure Treks Service
Adventure treks combine exploring the best of the Andean mountains with doing service work. Your trek will give you the chance to experience an interchange of cultures with local Andeans while you trek the traditional trails. Because we are a certified nonprofit organization, proceeds from your trek go back into helping the local communities. One full day of service is included in your trek. During this day, you will rise early and be introduced to a local family. You will have a traditional breakfast with the community. Before your journey starts, you will participate in an Incan ceremony to offer thanks to Pachamama (Mother Earth) for all that she provides, and ask for good wishes as we start our day. Then you will plant a tree with a local family. Your tour guide will explain the importance of environmental conservation to the local family, and how to care for the tree that you’ve planted. Spend the rest of the day doing community work with the family as they go about their daily tasks. This could include anything from shepherding llamas or alpacas to caring for guinea pigs, shearing wool, weaving or farming potatoes and quinoa. You will learn some basic Quechua, the native indigenous language, as you become friends with the family members. As the day comes to a close, you will help prepare a traditional Pachamanca (cooking your meal with hot stones) for a delicious dinner to share with your family by the campfire.
Inca Trail Service
The area that you will trek through on the Inca Trail is a National Park protected by the Ministry of Culture. This park is being reforested in a planned and controlled way. Your service experience on an Inca Trail trek will be slightly different. The rangers who are working on this project can greatly benefit from hand tools and other supplies that are hard to come by in Peru. As part of this trek, Your porters will wake you up early with a hot cup of coca tea to get you ready for the day. The rangers or local workers will come to your campsite on one of these days to meet with you and explain the reforestation work they are doing on the Trail. You will have the opportunity to present them with the tools or supplies that you have brought for them to help them in their work. Together, we will participate in an Incan ceremony to offer thanks to Pachamama (Mother Earth) for all that she provides, and ask for good wishes as we start our day.
- Inca Trail Expedition 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Private Groups 4D/3N
- Inca Trail Expedition 5D/4N
- Inca Trail Expedition 2D/1N
- Salkantay Trek 5D/4N
- Salkantay Trek 4D/3N
- Inka trail 7D/6N
- Choquequirao Trek 5D/4N
- Choquequirao Trek 4D/3N
- Choquequirao to Machupicchu Trek 9D/8N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N
- Huchuy Qosqo to Machu Picchu 3D/2N
- Vilcabamba Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N
- Huchuy Qosqo 2D/1N
- Ausangate Trek 5D/4N
- Chankachuco Trek 4D/ 3N
- Ausangate Trek 7D/6N
- Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 5D/4N